Gift cards are pre-paid sales that provide up front cash to your business. Selling gift cards can
also be compared to as having an interest-free loan. Your business collects and uses the funds
from time of purchase till the gift card recepient comes to your business to make a purchase.
• The national average of non-redeemed
gift cards (breakage) is 15% - 22%, this translates to
PURE PROFIT to YOUR
Gift cards require no inventory and take no floor space
• Gift cards enhance your professional image and put your
business on a level playing field
with major chains
• Gift cards develop brand awareness and become referral cards
for new customers
Gift cards are a means of word-of-mouth advertising
• Gift cards solve the problem of a gift giver's indecision
of what to buy by providing a gift alternative
• Gift cards helps your business attract and retain its customers
• Gift cards have moved to the
top of shopping lists - nearly 50 million adults purchased gift cards last year.
• Gift cards can be used for multiple purposes including: merchandise
return cards, employee incentive, marketing tactics, etc.
• Gift cards can be issued in any denomination, are re-loadable
Gift cards provide an easily managed form of accounting - track activity by store, venue, issues, account or by individual card.